Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Attic Lights - Late Night Sunshine

New single by the Attic Lights taken from their debut release Friday Night Lights. Very Beach Boys sounding harmonies. Nice track. Unfortunately I can't embed the video so you will need to click here to get the video on Youtube.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zApUACKY1ZU

I was told this single would be out in the shops on December 8th but it seems if it got pushed back to early 2009 and will be part of a Double A-Side package which will also include the track I Could Be So Good To You. The track is a re-recording of a theme song for an eighties tv show called Minder. The show has been remade and is coming out in the UK (if not already out) and the Attic Lights version is the new theme song. For this I can provide you a video (see below)

But before you check this one out I have to mention the Digital Download of Santa's Girlfriend which is a track featuring Cerys Matthews of Catatonia fame and the Attic Lights. The single was for the Scottish Children's charity Cash For Kids and can be downloaded for about a dollar at this website. Not sure what it sounds like, but I should be downloading a copy for myself very soon.

Here is the video for the Minder theme:

No comments: