Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tune-Yards - Real Live Flesh

4AD, one of my favourite labels of all time are releasing the "monumental lo-fi R&B jewel" from Tune-Yards, ‘Real Live Flesh’, backed with a new track entitled 'Youth', on February 8, 2010. Available from 4AD on both 7 Inch and download. This is definately indie RnB if I have ever heard it. Nice!

I'm actually directing you directly to the 4AD site for the video as there is no opportunity to embed this. If you aren't familiar with 4AD I recommend you check out their site. The label has been around since the late seventies and has housed old skool bands such as the Cocteau Twins, The Pixies, Pale Saints, Lush, Wolfgang Press, and one of my all time favourite bands Ultra Vivid Scene. Of recent the band has been home to the likes of St Vincent, Atlas Sound, Tindersticks, Camera Obscura, and The Big Pink. The label can do no wrong

Video:Real Live Flesh Video

No comments: