Sunday, March 6, 2011

OMD Phoenix Concert Theatre Toronto March 05 2011 (Oh Land Openers)




OMD

26 years since their show at Maple Leaf Gardens opening for the Thompson Twins on New Years Eve and we see the return of OMD. Best concert of 2011 so far. I couldn't stop dancing or either could anyone else in the crowd. This is what they said:

@IKvsDK Just saw the concert of 2011 and I haven't stopped jumping #OMD #Winning

@tonyfelgueiras: Holy crow, OMD concert is so packed I can't even move from one foot out the bathroom doors exit

@Swi_zzle: Saw Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark tonight. The dancing! Omg...

@lindala1887: Oi! Old folks! #OMD was fab @ Phoenix tonight. Sounded just like they did in the 80s! We love you! Would die for you!

@AvitaniaInTO: #OMD = brilliant brilliant brilliant. I think I went all Justin Bieber fangirl during Electricity. Can I be Andy McCluskey when I grow up?

@Alphamoongirl: I think the last tine I saw as many awkward boy dance moves was at my high school CFNY roadshow dance party! #OMD #andymccluskey #daddancing

@criacow: OMD still has it. Just saw their first North American show in decades ("It's fitting we start here, since we started here 30 years ago")

@rebharath Tried to tell Pizzapizza guy about OMD #RogFail

Oh Land

No comments for the opener found on twitter but they did put on a good show. Here is the video of their first single which is a catchy track.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWRi7gDYjVY

No comments: