Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Eva & The Surewhynots - Live at Cole's Bar, Chicago

Full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J6A1ao5maM&list=PLBAUuBPEFhkYlguOIxeQfQIinhKnRILOg

Dear IKvDK Faithful: You've been putting up with my posts on here for the past few years, which I certainly appreciate. Now it's my turn to post a series of videos from our first ever gig, playing as the Surewhynots, and fronted vocally by the talented Eva Mol. It was my sole New Year's resolution to play our first show this year, so I am glad it happened. I've embedded videos of our two original tracks below (the rest are covers) -- if you like them, please let us now, and perhaps we'll make our 2018 project to be to put out an EP (there are a few other originals in the works). Enjoy!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!!!! TV Star; Rock Star; just movie star left on that list...