Monday, May 30, 2011

Glasvegas and Magneta Lane Lee's Palace Toronto May 29, 2011 (with Set List)

Glasvegas was in Toronto last night for a sold out show at Lee's Palace touring to support their new album Euphoric ///Heartbreak\\\. Canadian Band Magneta Lane opened up. Here's what the crowd had to say:

Magneta Lane

@polarfixation: The Magneta Lane bassist looks waaay too bored to be opening for the amazing Glasvegas.

Glasvegas





















@ccath: My second time seeing @glasvegas and I've had to wear my wellies to both shows. They bring the storms with them, I guess.

@juliaCmakeup: Getting psyched for Glasvegas tonight @Lees_Palace!! Gonna be happenin!

@MattBorrelli: Going to Lees Palace tonight with @kyleincanada to check out the euphoric sounds of @Glasvegas #ilovemusic

@DHWizzo: I've got two tickets to #Glasvegas tonight in #Toronto I can't use if anyone is interested. (IKDK: Hopefully those tickets didn't go to waste)

@polarfixation: Hells yes, my sister just scored us the best seats in the house at the @glasvegas show.

@girlsarentfunny: Made it to lee's before glasvegas is about to take the stage. Seems like a rather older chilled out crowd here tonight.

@abonora: Patiently waiting for @glasvegas to hit the stage!! #glasvegas #leespalace

@jdags87: Glasvegas tonight!!!! Here we fucking go!!!!!!!

@NeechyPoo: Patiently waiting for glasvegas to take the stage #excited!!! (IKDK: Didn't @abonora just say that?)

@philwarder: Soaking up the Glasvegas atmosphere.

@tonyszambor: Sunday night is the new....glasvegas at lee's....here we..here we...here we f**king go!! (IKDK: What?)

@parkdale: Glasvegas @ Lee's. Stadium rock in da club.

@amoore11: Just the prescription talking @glasvegas

@polarfixation: Wowowowow @glasvegas, just, wow.

@_Miss_Demeanor: Dear Glasvegas drummer, I take back what I said about you last time. You have gotten much, much better, and I dig the kicky bowtie

@_Miss_Demeanor: The sheer volume of Scottish accents I heard at Glasvegas tonight gives me high hopes for the Irish turnout at The Script on Tuesday. <3

@dawnabelles: The next trend in music: drummers that play standing up (and happen to be a woman wearing a bowtie). #glasvegas

@delineated: Great @Glasvegas show!

@suze20TO: Amazing show by @glasvegas though surprised that mosh pit wasn't moshing...would have been down there had I known. (IKDK: When do people mosh at shows anymore?)

@polarfixation: Really hope someone took some video of @glasvegas tonight. Everything about the show was so epic.























Here's the video for the single Euphoria, Take My Hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Yosqms1nM

No comments: