Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Craft Spells and Pains Of Being Pure At Heart Paint Movement Opera House Toronto August 2, 2011

Great triple bill at the Opera House last night with Canadian act Paint Movement opening the show for Craft Spells and Pains of Being Pure At Heart. Have to say Craft Spells stole the show for me. But Paint Movement surprised me with a great show and POBPAH were a okay.

Here is what they said (I think there is something wrong with Twitter Search as hardly anyone said anything about this show):

Paint Movement:
















@IKvsDK: Paint Movement put on a decent show (IKDK: okay, only me with the comment on an entertaining opening show

Craft Spells:
















@IKvsDK: Captured tracks shirt at opera house #craftspells

@paulinedong Opening band Craftspells is new to me but I'm really liking them. Wanted to buy CD but merchandise staff couldn't find them!? #promotionfail (IKDK: trust me they don't need promotion....one of the top albums of the year)

@IKvsDK: One more @craft_spells #toronto #operahouse

@lau_ally For the 3 songs I saw, Craft Spell out-shone Pains of Being Pure at Heart live.

@lau_ally @IKvsDK Craft Spells was mighty impressive, considering the band's average combined age is probably still younger than Dick Clarke

Pains Of Being Pure At Heart:
















@imacgill At The Opera House to see The Pains of Being Pure at Heart...no more Foursquare for me. Too easy to cheat. (IKDK: Only one comment on POBPAH? Definately must be something wrong with Twitter Search)

No comments: